AAGEX is building a world-class freight sales agent platform through which small- to medium-sized domestic carriers and freight brokers can access critical finance, insurance & risk, technology, and marketing solutions, expertise and operational support.
Our sales team represents our financially stable trucking and logistics organization.
AAGEX customers respect our company’s exemplary safety and compliance performance results, our on-time deliveries, and our professionalism. Our platform and capacity network empowers our sales team to offer an asset-based solution with complimentary logistics capacity.
Freight Sales Agents own their book of business and customer relationships. They are responsible for generating customer leads that support our asset-based trucking and logistics divisions, growing existing customer relationships, expanding service offerings, and winning new business.
AAGEX is seeking experienced individuals with their own portable book of business, who have deep pools of leads and contacts to draw from, to join our winning team.
We provide industry leading TMS to support our agents, customers, carriers and employees. AAGEX pays competitive, performance-based compensation with unlimited earnings potential, and we provide the stability and professionalism necessary to launch driven candidates to their greatest success.
A successful AAGEX Freight Sales Agent candidate will have a business owner mentality, and will:
- Have their own properly-equipped dedicated office space – a home office will be considered if it meets our requirements;
- Have phone, fax lines, and internet connection;
- Maintain local worker’s compensation and general liability insurance coverage;
- Be able to recruit, hire, and supervise support staff if necessary;
- Be in compliance with local, state, and federal employment practices and taxation;
- Perform customer prospecting and lead generation;
- Manage customer relationships;
- Be knowledge of pricing methods, including spot markets, and ability to work within one or more technology systems to accurately price freight shipments and related services;
- Be comfortable sourcing and negotiating rates with motor carriers and service providers via telephone, email, and load or truck boards to execute active freight shipment orders;
- Be able to enter all required information related to each freight shipment in a transportation management system;
- Be able to proactively communicate during regular and after business hours;
- Communicate effectively and timely with the company.
To find out more about the Freight Sales Agent opportunity with AAGEX Freight Group, LLC, interested candidates can visit us online at www.AGXFreight.com or call (888) 622-0006 to speak to one of our knowledgeable professionals today.