WORK WITH US – DRIVERS
Learn how to apply to drive for AGX FREIGHT CARRIERS
- All driver applicants must be 25 years old with at least six months with the same Motor Carrier.
- All driver applicants must have a minimum of 24 months verifiable experience operating the same equipment in the last 60 months as they are applying to operate.
- All driver applicants must possess a valid CDL and current DOT physical which is less than 1 year old.
- Hotshot Drivers must possess a (Class A, B or C) Commercial Driver License.
- No DWI/DUI conviction or criminal offense in the last 7 years.
- Driver applicants over the age of 64 must provide a Medical Certificate and Long Form Physical less than 30 days old.
- All driver applicants with an accident in the last 3 years are subject to review, including a written explanation of such accident along with a copy of the police report.
- If a driver applicant’s MVR shows he/she is on the NDR (National Driver Register), additional information must be obtained by the driver through Strategic in order to qualify per Underwriting Guidelines. We can assist with the information necessary to get the Driver NDR completed.
- All drivers must have a CSA score of less than 50 for the past two (2) years. Drivers with scores from 51 to 99 are evaluated on an individual basis, and may be accepted on probation at our discretion. Driver applicants with CSA scores of 100 or above are ineligible.
- MVR & Past Employment will be reviewed for the following:
- No major violation in the preceding 36 months
- Three (3) or less violations or maximum of one (1) DOT Reportable Accident in the preceding 36 months.
- No more than two (2) violations in the preceding 12 months.