AAGEX is looking for a Capacity Sales Representative to fill a new position in their Jacksonville, Florida corporate offices. To see more about the open position, continue reading below…
Job Title: Capacity Sales Representative
Job Summary: Capacity Sales Representatives at AAGEX Freight Group are responsible for identifying and recruiting new capacity partners for the AAGEX network. Capacity partners can include motor carriers with their own authority, drivers who wish to sign on with AAGEX as an owner-operator, as well as transportation professionals with an asset-following that would like to join our agent network. Your efforts are supported by seasoned professionals, innovative processes, and superior technology.
The fast pace of the logistics industry makes a high-energy and collaborative workplace environment. AAGEX empowers you to make sound decisions, source new business and organically grow existing business, enabling you to determine your own career success.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Conduct prospecting, lead generation and sales calls to generate new partnerships.
- Provide capacity relationship development to maintain and organically grow exiting business.
Requirements to Perform the Duties of the Job:
- Experience in sales (any type).
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong customer service orientation and work ethic.
- Ability to quickly process information and make decisions.
- Effective negotiation and problem solving skills including issue resolution.
- General computer skills-proficiency with MS Office products.
- Self-motivated, energetic team player with a desire to earn substantial income.
- Attention to detail with strong analytical ability.
- Enthusiasm, persistence, and confidence.
Interested in this job? Please email AGXCAREER@AGXFREIGHT.COM
***AAGEX reserves the right to modify, interpret or apply this job description in any way AAGEX desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains “at-will.” Qualified employees who, because of a physical or mental impairment that significantly limits a major life activity, require a reasonable accommodation to perform the essential functions of position should notify their manager or human resources.***