Sales & Logistics Coordinator
Are you tired of dead-end jobs with employers that say they reward hard-work and effort, but don’t really mean it? Are you the type of person that believes that honest work deserves honest pay? Are you looking for a career with upward mobility where you can be yourself, work with great people in an industry that actually makes you feel good to be a part of? If any of this sounds like you, then you might be the right fit for the A-Team!
We are growing our Jacksonville, Fl office and we’re looking to hire a few select candidates. If you want to be a part of an amazing team culture where you are rewarded by the effort you put in and only limited by your desire to succeed, then we encourage you to apply. While experience in the transportation and logistics business is a plus, we favor candidates who are self-motivated, open-minded and fast-learners over knowledge of the industry or specific job duties.
Let’s say you are the right fit and we select you for the A-Team, this is what you will be doing as a Sales & Logistics Coordinator for AGX Freight
● Working in an office near UNF and St Johns Town Center (in Jacksonville, Fl) from 8am to 5pm, Mon- Fri
● Generating sales leads – i.e. calling a list of potential transportation customers and asking them to consider using AGX Freight for their freight business
● Maintaining relationships with customers that you develop
● Negotiating price for loads with shippers and carriers
● Entering customer data into our technology platform
● Coordinating loads with our operations team to ensure customer expectations are met
● Creatively and authentically resolving customer issues when they arise
What makes you an ideal candidate for the job?
● You have an acute sense of urgency to succeed, and can excel in a fast-paced environment
● You take action, thoughtfully and consistently
● You are not afraid to seek help when you need it
● You know your weaknesses, and strive to overcome them
● You are passionate about what you do
● You are self-confident
● You know your way around basic computer applications, like Microsoft Office, Outlook & Teams and can adapt to new systems quickly
● You are looking for a home where you can be yourself and grow with a company with a bright future
What you get in return for your hard work:
● Competitive starting pay with bonus opportunities based on merit
● Specific training designed for you to help you be successful
● Support from our world class team of professionals (i.e. your future colleagues)
● Comprehensive benefits including PTO, medical, dental, vision and 401k
● Experience in industry that truly has uncapped potential
● A great work environment, where you can feel comfortable being you
Have questions? Ready to apply? Click HERE to email us.