We’re hiring! Resumes can be sent to email@example.com.
Job summary: Inside Sales representatives are responsible for generating sales leads, organically growing existing customer relationships and bringing on new business. Must have a working knowledge of pricing, negotiating and executing proper procedure in regard to building loads within a TMS system. They work directly with the operations team to ensure all loads are picked up and delivered according to customer’s specifications. They spearhead all customer issue resolution events with direct support from management team.
Inside Sales representatives are compensated based on a competitive base salary plus performance-based bonus program. Health benefits and 401K are also available.
The fast pace of the logistics industry makes a high-energy and collaborative workplace environment. AAGEX empowers you to make sound decisions, source new business and organically grow existing business. The proper candidate is enabled to determine their own career success.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Lead prospecting and generation.
- Account management of existing and new customer business.
- Must have a working understanding of how to utilize technology to properly price loads/lanes.
- Must enter complete and thorough information on every load within the system before moving it on to operations.
- Must conduct proactive communication at all times.
- Communicate effectively with operation team and management.
Requirements to Perform the Duties of the Job:
- 2+ years’ transportation experience preferred.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Customer base or “Book of Business”.