Less than 10,000 lbs. HAZMAT under 1,000 lbs. ONLY
(Pick-up Trucks, Sprinter / Cargo Vans, Personal Vehicles)
(CDL, authority, and placards not required).
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must have 2 years of driving experience.
- During the last 36 months:
- a) No more than 1 violation and 2 accidents
- b) No more than 2 violations and 1 accident
- c) No more than 3 moving violations and no accidents
- d) No serious violations such as DUI/DWI, reckless driving, racing (ticketed for more than 15+ over the posted speed limit), eluding an officer, vehicular manslaughter, other felonies and/or criminal acts
- Must consent to and pass a background investigation.
- Must complete AGX application.
- Must consent to an MVR and annual review.
- Must provide clear copy of driver’s license.
- Must be included in Drug Testing Program (both Pre-employment and Random).
- a) CDL holders will submit for a DOT drug screen.
- b) Non-CDL holders will submit for a Non-DOT drug screen.
- Must maintain an Equipment Data file, which includes:
- a) Proof of Ownership / Registration
- b) Proof of Insurance
- Driver must be listed on the policy.
- State minimum limits required and should be stated on the insurance card.