AAGEX is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to fill a new position in their Jacksonville, Florida corporate offices. To see more about the open position, continue reading below…
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
Job summary: Logistics Coordinators at AAGEX Freight Group are responsible for brokering and covering freight and providing logistics solutions for freight originating and delivering to all points in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Your efforts are supported by seasoned professionals, innovative processes, and superior technology.
Logistics coordinators are compensated based on a competitive base salary plus performance-based commission. Successful Logistics Coordinators must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, positive atmosphere while providing an in-house capacity solution to our AAGEX customer and agency base.
The fast pace of the logistics industry makes a high-energy and collaborative workplace environment. AAGEX empowers you to make sound decisions, enabling you to determine your own career success.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Identify quality carriers to add to the AAGEX network and develop those carrier relationships.
- Execute rate negotiations with carriers using best in class technology and experience.
Requirements to Perform the Duties of the Job:
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong customer service orientation and work ethic.
- Ability to quickly process information and make decisions.
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills including issue resolution.
- General computer skills-proficiency with MS Office products.
- Self-motivated, energetic team player.
- Attention to detail with strong analytical ability.
- Enthusiasm, persistence, and confidence.
Interested in this job? Please email AGXCAREER@AGXFREIGHT.COM
***AAGEX reserves the right to modify, interpret or apply this job description in any way AAGEX desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains “at-will.” Qualified employees who, because of a physical or mental impairment that significantly limits a major life activity, require a reasonable accommodation to perform the essential functions of position should notify their manager or human resources.***