10,001 – 26,000 lbs. HAZMAT under 1,000 lbs. ONLY
(Hot Shots / Straight Trucks)
- Must be 25 years of age (23 – 24 years of age may be submitted, but must be approved by insurance underwriting).
- Must have 2 years of driving experience operating in the same weight class.
- During the last 36 months:
- a) No more than 1 violation and 2 accidents
- b) No more than 2 violations and 1 accident
- c) No more than 3 moving violations and no accidents
- d) No serious violations such as DUI/DWI, reckless driving, racing (ticketed for more than 15+ over the posted speed limit), eluding an officer, vehicular manslaughter, other felonies and/or criminal acts
- Must consent to and pass a background investigation.
- Must complete AGX application; including employment verification history for the last 3 years.
- Must consent to an MVR and annual review.
- Must provide a copy of a medical certificate.
- Must provide a clear copy of CDL.
- Must be included in Drug Testing Program (both Pre-employment and Random).
- Must maintain an Equipment Data file, which includes:
- a) Proof of Ownership / Registration
- b) Proof of Insurance
- Verified through a COI with AGX Freight Carriers, LLC listed as Certificate Holder
- State minimum auto liability limits are as listed.
- Up to 20,000 lbs. = $300,000 combined single limit
- 20,001 – 26,000 lbs. = $500,000 combined single limit
- Must submit weekly hours of service records.