WORK WITH US – DRIVERS
Learn how to apply to drive for AGX FREIGHT CARRIERS
- Must be at least 25 years old
- Must hold current Class A CDL
- Three years of verifiable over-the-road driving within the past five years, of which six months must be within the previous 24 months, with a Class “A” CDL using the type of equipment similar to what you will be operating for AGX Freight Carriers.
- No more than three moving violations within the past three years, with no excessive speeding (15+) within the last three years.
- No at fault DOT recordable accident(s) within the past 12 months.
- No DUI or DWI in the past five years (passenger vehicle)
- No felony (non-violent) convictions in the past seven years.
- No felony (violent) convictions in the past ten years.
- No reckless driving or careless driving in the past three years.
- No suspension of drivers license over thirty days in the past year.
- Must be able to speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries and to make entries on reports and records.
- No prior positive tests from any drug and/or alcohol testing performed by applicant’s previous employers or lease carriers.