Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by copyright and service mark laws.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on our web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is a grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on our website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon termination of your licensed use, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on our web site are provided “as is.” AAGEX Freight Group, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall AAGEX Freight Group, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on found or obtained through our website.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on our website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on our website are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on our website at any time without notice.
While AAGEX Freight Group, LLC endeavors to disallow any inauthentic or untrustworthy links to its website, we have not reviewed these links in such a way as to give licensed users quality or integrity assurances and, therefore, we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the website. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to AAGEX Freight Group, LLC website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. Accordingly:
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.